Join the essential technical and go-to-market readiness conference for the Microsoft Business Applications Partner Community.
New and existing partners from solution consultants and developers, to executives and sales should attend eXtreme365 North America for sessions led by Microsoft and industry experts to help shape future strategies, build your business and keep you ahead of customers. Your eXtreme365 registration includes the first day of User Group Summit sessions, October 16, to welcome your customers and continue to dive into technical sessions.
Leverage your eXtreme365 experience and stay through the full week to continue to host your customers at User Group Summit while engaging with future customers.
Attendees will benefit from:
- Learn about Microsoft’s Roadmap for Dynamics 365 and the Intelligent Business Cloud
- Attend training classes offered by Microsoft on Power BI, Analytics using Cortana, Azure, IoT, integrating Dynamics 365 with Azure, and Portals
- Education on third party add-on products to help solve business problems
- Build cloud business applications using Dynamics 365, AX, CRM, Business Central, Azure, the Common Data Model, Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Flow), Cortana Analytics and other capabilities of the Intelligent Business Cloud
- Take part in technical readiness programs for staff looking to certify in Microsoft and ISV platforms.
- Learn how to bring Cloud Business Solutions to the Market leveraging AppSource and CSP
- Updates on Microsoft partner readiness operational topics such as pricing, incentives, provisioning, listing apps on AppSource and more