My journey to where I am has been a unique one filled with many experiences along the way. From Marketing, Development, Technical Administration, Code Writing, Team Manager, Project Management, Manufacturing, Public Companies, Private Companies, small to large companies, I have experienced it all.
By staying involved in the User Group Community, I can keep an ear to the ground for what is going on at the “user” level. On the other end of the spectrum, I am on the Board of Advisors for the User Group Community.
I am currently involved in tactical corporate business initiatives and making the necessary executive introductions to help foster business relationships.
As a result of my journey, I have been honored to be a recipient of awards and to be a speaker at several large conferences:
• 2016 Recipient of the Microsoft Dynamics User Group (GPUG) Emerald Volunteer Award
• 2016 / 2015 / 2014 / 2013 Speaker at the GPUG (Microsoft Dynamics GP User Group) Summit (www.gpug.com) (www.gpugsummit.com).
• 2016 Speaker at the PBIUG (Microsoft Power BI User Group) Summit (www.pbiug.com)
• 2014 / 2013 Facilitator/Panelist/Speaker for the Microsoft Dynamics User Group Community at the Microsoft Convergence Convention (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/convergence)
• 2014 Recipient of the Microsoft Dynamics User Group (GPUG) All Star Award (http://bit.ly/1t4aoXh)
• 2014 Recipient of the Technical Innovation Award from our Microsoft Gold Partner.
• 2011 Recipient of Excellence in Evangelism from our Microsoft Gold Partner.
Team Management; Business, Partner, and Vendor relationships; Agile Process; ERP and CRM Management; Power BI; Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services; Power BI; Microsoft Dynamics GP Training; SSRS and SQL Report Building.